Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Farewell

Ok, I was hoping I wouldn't need to do this, but I think it's the time now.  

I don't think I'll be writing my blog anymore, as sad as it is. I wrote the whole year and now I feel like there's nothing much to say, and the people who really want to keep up with what's going on in my life will still be able to do it, just some other way.

I thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed following my experience. I'm actually surprised how many people, from all different countries, were interested about my life. Thank you for that, and all of the nice comments and questions you've sent. If you still have something to ask about exchange in Australia, or the whole thing in general, just send me e-mail to liisa.eloranta@hotmail.com. (:

Thank you once more,

Liisa xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It is sad that you have to leave blogging. I just want to say that you should keep writing. Your life doesn't end here. I'm sure that now and then, their would be amusing things that will happen in your life and your readers will be happy if they read it. I'm requesting that you should think it twice. But if you insist that you don't want to continue, I understand.

    -buy keek

    ReplyDelete