Sunday, June 19, 2011

ONE MONTH!

29 days is NOT plenty.  In that time I should meet my friends, enjoy summer, make a presentation about Finland, get a visa, pack my bags, order business cards, get an insurance, pay my flight tickets and do some other things which I haven't done.  I'm unbelievable happy that my summer job ended (doesn't mean I didn't like it, I really did!), because now I have time to do those million things.  At least I hope so... : D

The main thing in this post is that my school changed, and I got my first host parents' names!

So, earlier I thought that I'm going to Singleton high school.  If I understood right, it's a public school in a city center.  Now I got an e-mail in which were said that I'm going to St. Catherine's catholic school. It is a private school which is not in the city center. I don't know if the boys and girls are in the same place, because the other exchange students who are going to catholic schools tell that they are often separated.  That sounds so weird to me, and I just can't imagine what is school like if there are only girls.  Sounds like an odd place.  This whole school changing thing was a big surprise, because I had no idea that my school there can change.  First I was super disappointed, but really, it can't be that bad. It just can't.  Or can it?!

I know only a little about my first host family.  I got a copy of my visa application form, and there were their names, address, phone number and e-mail address.  I'm sure I'll get more information about them soon, now I (and you, too) just have to wait.

disappointed,

Liisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment