Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello again!

Hooray!  Now I know the day when I'll fly to Australia.  It can still change, but I'm really excited now! THE DAY is in July, so there is less than four months!  I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm kind of sad. There will be a  whole year when I can't see my family and my friends. : / On the other hand I'll learn new things, get new experiences and see new places, and I'm quite sure that I will get lots of new friends.  At least I hope so... I'm really looking forward to July!  Here in Finland is that time of a year, when snow melts and there is slush everywhere.  I just bought new rain boots (yellow ones!), and I'm sure I will need them...a lot.  We'll see do I need rain boots in Australia, too.  I hope not. : D

Greetings from slush,

Liisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment