Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More details

There has been a really long time without any posts from me, but now I'm going to tell you EVERYTHING! :)  
So, there's less than three weeks to my next training session.  It is the second, and at the same time the last one and it's in Lahti. That session takes the whole day and it's nationwide and compulsory.  It may sound really formal and boring to you, but I'm looking forward to it.  There I will see everybody who is going to Australia for next year, and we'll have an opportunity to discuss with the Australian correspondent.  I think he's the one who flights with us to Singapore, where we'll have some sort of orientation camp.  I'm looking forward to see people who are in same situation as me.

In that meeting we will also talk about our flight tickets and our Rotary blazers, and other practically things.  We have to book our flights soon, because there is less than three months to the day of our departure. iiiiiiiiiiiiik ! ! !  It's so soon and I don't even have my pink suitcases yet! :D

Is there something else I could tell you?  Ah, my families!  When you're going to exchange as a Rotarian, you have at least three families (I guess four families is the maximum).  I've been thinking the bad sides about that, but of course there are good things, too. You'll get to know more people, and different families with their own lifestyles.  Anyway I'm still quite scared of that; changing families all the time.  Maybe I'm just too pessimistic... About MY families, I don't know who they are, but I've been told the place where do they live.  The area is so big, that I can't say the exact city, but I know It's somewhere near Sydney.  Actually it sounds a bit crazy that I'm going abroad, and I can't even tell where I'm going...  he he he. But I will tell you as soon as I know! : )

At the moment uncertain,

Liisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment