Saturday, March 31, 2012

Plans for the weekend

Just letting you know what is going to happen this weekend.  So I'm going to take a bus to Maitland in about an hour, and a train from there to Newcastle.  I have no clue why there are no trains from Singleton today, but this should hopefully work as well.  In Newcastle I'm going to catch up with my Scandinavian friends, and we'll stay the night at one of them's place.  Tomorrow morning we'll have to meet at the train station with all the other exchange students from my district.  From there we're going to take a train to Sydney, because our safari briefing is held there.  It'll only take couple of hours, so I should be back to Newcastle tomorrow evening, where from my lovely host family offered to pick me up because there are no trains again.

Something I'd call relaxing, quiet weekend...,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment