Thursday, March 22, 2012

Update

I just thought to write a bit, though nothing much has happenend.  I'm having a bit troubles with my blog at the moment as it says I can't add anymore photos, but I'm sure I'll sort that out soon. 

Today we had a cross country carnival; same kind of thing as our swimming carnival, just a bit smaller and obviously running instead of swimming.  And I actually jogged even though not many people in my year did.  So a very good start for a day. (:

I keep telling how I'm so busy, just this is a list of things I'm getting up to soon:
- This weekend is a free one (only one in a good while), so I'll spend it with my host mum and we might also go to the movies with some people from my year.  There's a Rotary group study team from Denmark and Lithuania coming to visit Singleton, and one person from the group will stay at my place till midweek.  Should be interesting!
- The following Sunday after that I'll have to go to a briefing in Sydney.  It's for all the exchage students in the three districts going on the safari together.  Not that I mind Sydney, not at all, but it's only for couple of hours and therefore requires quite a bit of organizing.  Especially when I'm in Singleton and no trains come here the afternoon.
- The weekend after is Easter, and I'm flying to Townsville which is in Queensland.  There I'll meet my host mum's parents and see the place she's been living in.  My host dad works in a mine up in Queensland so after Townsville I'll fly there.  We'll fly back on the Friday, so I have one packing weekend before the safari.
- And the following Wednesday will be the start of our three week trip around the country yay!!!

Hopefully you'll see photos soon,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment