Monday, August 27, 2012

Autumn greetings

The weather keeps getting rainier and colder here, but I guess that's why they call it the autumn.  

I have to make an excuse that I hardly write anymore, but that's because I'm lacking time!  I have long school days and something happening every weekday.  On Monday I do ballet, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights I spend at the driving school and on Thursday I also do modern dance and on Friday I have another ballet class.  And if have I happen to have some 'free time' at the end of the day, I have to use it to do my homework.  See, not much time to do anything else!  :D

So my life is quite filled with things at the moment, but it's not bad.  I rather do something all the time than just sit around.  Therefore I filled up most of my frees in school, so I'm now a happy girl studying German! :DD  It's actually fun, and better than doing nothing for hours.

As I already told earlier, the autumn is coming to Finland.  It's a bit different here than in Australia, it does get colder and it does rain.  All the time.  Today I finally had a time for a run, and half way through it, it started raining.  Not like one drop here and another one there, I mean properly.  Nice season, got to like it.  Full of surprises!  

As busy as an exchange student,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment