Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to school

Today was my first day back in Finnish school!!!

This is our back yard, not the school.  Do not get concerned.

Last night I was freaking out, and this morning I was more nervous than when I started school in Australia.  Despite of all that, today was fine.  I was lost in my own school and knew nobody from my class, but it was fine.  I still have no courses in my time table, so that's my job for tomorrow.  I like being lazy, but that's a bit too lazy, even for me!  :P  

But listen to this; no restrictions about my hair, makeup, nails or jewelry AND no school uniform!  Mmmm I like this school.

I think I forgot to tell you last week, but I also started lessons for my driving license.  It'll take a while to finish, but I'm looking forward being on the road before Christmas.  Exiting!

Going to bed now because I'm a good student,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment