Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Autumn's here

Hello there!  You can most likely tell that I'm not posting as many things I used to, but I'm honestly so so busy!  Probably didn't help to ask for more courses, but seriously, I had over three-hour free periods twice a week.  So now I'm a happy girl studying the German basics!  How random is that, but it's actually a fun course, even though I never ever thought of doing it.  Good fun, and fills up some of the free time where needed.  Handy! (:

I just got a message from one of my Aussie friends saying, that it's about +30 degrees there.  I can only be slightly jealous as it's getting quite cool here, especially the nights.  It's hard to get used the seasons here, September means autumn again, not spring.  Upside down and from back to forth.  That's Finland and Australia, my two homes.  (:




I wish I had more time to write here,
Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment