Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Exitement

Soooo our safari trip starts tomorrow yayaya!!!!!

I'm planning to make a scheduled post for everyday, and then when I get back I'll add my thoughts about the places and tell what I got up to.  And hopefully add some photos as well. 

I started packing last night (not my favorite thing to do), and I've designed a busy day today, but hopefully it'll all be ready to go tomorrow morning...  And the "best" thing is, that as soon as I get this packing done I'll have to start packing for our school camp that starts the day day I get back.  AND after finishing that, I'll have to pack everything I own because I'm moving once more after the school camp.  Well, good practise for my grand packing waiting in the beginning of July.  Not far away anymore!!! ;/

Look at that, can't wait to experience it all! (:


Now I'll rush to the shops to get everything I'm still missing!

Getting exited,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment