Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ms Busy

I just started my holidays today yay!  It's normally a two week holiday, but I'll be away from school for just over a month; a busy, busy, memorable month.

This sunday I'm flying to Townsville, which is in Queensland.  First I'm going to visit my host mum's parents, and then fly inland to the mine my host dad works at.  
                                           
The map is from here.

I'll be back on Friday, so I have one weekend to get ready for the safari which starts on the 18th which is Wednesday.  I'll be back from there on the 9th of May, and after one night sleep at home I'll be heading to a year 12 camp. Phew, busy, busy times! :D  And I don't want to accept the fact that after returning from the camp I have less than two months to go.  No. No.  No.  No.  NO!

Starting to get stressed about going home,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment