Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sudden changes

Really enjoying my time up in Townsville, can't wait to download some photos for you!  Queensland is called the sunshine state, and there's an obvious reason for that.  Absolute loving the sun and heat!  (:

And then the explanation for the heading of this post.  For reasons not depending on me, I have to move to another family.  So instead of the planned three, I'll end up having four families.  I'm loving my life in this one, so moving is nothing I was prepared to do or waiting for.  But it'll work out, luckily there are lots of great people around.  (:  One more start, one more home, one more family.  But can't complain as I'll get to live with sone lovely people and my next home will look like this.  Here I come, my princess days! :D

Slightly confused,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment