Saturday, July 16, 2011

My farewell party

I organized my farewell party tonight, and the whole evening was really amazing.  I didn't want typical teenage parties, because I don't really feel like they are my thing.  So, I decided to do everything my own way!

I invited my eight best friends to my place, and I baked many kinds of delicacies.  As you can see from the pictures below there were chocolate rice krispie cakes, cheesecake with chocolate decorations, chocolate cake with chocolate topping and frozen chocolate mousse cake.  (At this point it must be quite obvious that I like chocolate... :'D)  When we had eaten enough, we watched one of my favorite movies. :)













What can I say?  This evening was perfect and I love my friends. :))

Wistful,

Liisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment