Thursday, July 7, 2011

A short snapshot

I was sure that the paperwork was done; but I was wrong.  I can tell that the visa application was not the nicest thing I've done :D  It wasn't difficult, but if I remember right I filled the form six times... The visa application included 23 pages full of questions, and every time I had answered to them I noticed that there were some troubles.  Either there was a question I wasn't able to answer or my computer didn't think that my answer was correct or my printer said that this wasn't the right file format for printing or something else stupid.  I can't describe the feeling when I had finally printed all of the pages and was allowed to put them into an envelope with my pass copy and my parents' pass copies and with few other papers.  I went immediately to the post office, and now my application is going to Berlin.  Hope everything is okay with it and I'll get the visa! :)

That application was the last form to fill (at least i hope so...), and now I have just few things to do.  I can make a little list about what I have and haven't done so far.

Insurance   DONE 
I got it yesterday!

Flight tickets   DONE 
I haven't got them, but at this point it's not depending on me.

Presentation   UNDONE
It would be better to do it before I go there, so I just have to make it soon!

Gift or souvenir   UNDONE
I've bought just couple of things, so I have to consider what else I'd like to give them.

Visa application   DONE
Finally!!!!

Pins   UNDONE 
I bought 30, but because those are quite expensive, I decided to make the rest of them by myself. I made about other 30 today, so I still have much more to go...

Rotary blazer   DONE
You saw the photos of it.

Business cards   DONE
I finally ordered them today, so I should get them next week. 

Suitcases   DONE
My dream didn't come true; I don't have new, colorful travelling bags. :( But yes, I have to admit, I already do have suitcases, so maybe I just have to live with it...  :D

Packing   UNDONE
I haven't even started yet!!! :DD

Next time you'll see some pictures, because I have few things to show you.  I'll send pictures from those pins I've been making, and about those business cards, too (if I get them...).

At the moment a bit busy,

Liisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment