Monday, July 25, 2011

Singapore

We had a little orientation camp in Singapore, so I came to Australia yesterday.  In Singapore instead of only studying we saw the city, were in really interesting places and saw loads of different cultures, too.  

Life and weather in Singapore are really different, but I liked the country a lot.  I've never been in Asia before, so I didn't know what to expect. People there are so kind and friendly, that, coming from Scandinavia, it was at first hard to get used to it.  

I'm not in my host family yet, because I'll stay this week with one lovely couple.  We'll organize my things, but after that I'll go to my first host family.  The couple don't have a internet I could use, so I can't write or send pictures after this.  When I go to my first host family I'll send photos about Sydney and Singleton.

In this post you can see couple of pictures from Singapore:







We learned about culture differences, and that's why we visited three different temples.




Greetings from the other side of the world,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment