Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One week left!

Yippee, what a day.  I got my visa and my flight tickets, my business cards are in the post office and I got new bikinis.  :D  One week, and then it'll be one big adventure.  I guess I should freak out, but at the moment it feels like everything is in order and that's why I'm really calm.  I'm not saying I don't have anything to do, but I'm not feeling stressed because I have so many things undone. 

The visa was attached to an e-mail, so I have to print it soon.  That's the reason why here are no pictures about it.  

But this is the ticket...

 


...and as I promised; here are those pins I've been making.  




I'll pick up those business cards tomorrow and take few photos of them so you'll see how they look like.  I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that they are good.

Happy, sad and really excited,
Liisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment