Friday, August 12, 2011

Australian Museum

I'm studying biology in school, so today I had a biology excursion.  We went to Australian Museum which is in Sydney.  We had to wake up quite early because our bus left from school at seven o'clock.  It takes almost three hours to drive from Singleton to Sydney, so we were there about ten o'clock.  The museum was huge and we spent over four hours there.  There was a lot to see; living animals, fossils, dinosaurs, stuffed animals, minerals, butterflies and a lot more, but we had to left at half past two when our bus took us back.  We were in Singleton at twenty past five so the day was quite long, but I can say that I really enjoyed it!  Of course the museum was great, but I also get to know couple more people who are in my year. That was great.

Here are few pictures about the museum.











We had quite nice weather, too :)





Tired,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment