Sunday, August 28, 2011

Orientation weekend

You may thought that I've forgotten you, but that's not true.  I have been really busy with school assessments and things, and I spent my whole weekend with other exchange students.

Saturday was an amazing day.  We woke up early and headed to yacht club.  I have never been sailing, so that was nice experience.







After that we went to tree top adventure park in Minmi.  It' wasn't allowed to take cameras into the park and that's why I don't have any pictures from there.  I'll put the link here, so you can see the place, and get more information about it.  There's also pictures in their website, so you can get a little bit of an idea how it was like:


When we finally got back, a man with reptiles came to the house.














I'm afraid of snakes and high places, so the weekend was quite challenging.  I still liked it, and the best part was to get to know people all around the world, people who are in same situation as I am.

Super tired,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment