Sunday, February 19, 2012

7 / 12

Seven months, that's a good while.  I've loved my time here so far, but looks like the busy time hasn't even started until now.  No free weekends in months, no idea when will be the next full week in school.  Well, not complaining.

I skipped two days of school because of the Cockatoo Island, one last week for the the army museum lunch, four this week because of my family's visit, whole next week for same reason, one day the week after that because we're going to Blue Mountains, two days of the following week because of Rotary things...and the list goes on.  And just to mention the three week safari trip around Australia coming after that.  :P  So I guess I made my point clear; I'm busy.  And I actually really like it.  Finally people are offering me opportunities to do great things, what else could I ask for.

But then about my plans for this week and the following one.  So my family (yes the actual one) is coming to Australia to visit me.  They'll only stay for 12 days, but that's always better than nothing.  So after I meet them at the airport in Sydney on Tuesday morning (after I've woken up before three o'clock to get there on time, great!) we'll stay in Sydney for two nights.  On Thursday we'll drive back to Singleton and stay with this family.  On Friday I'll show them my school and all the awesome tourist attractions of Singleton.  That won't take too long.  And then we'll drive to Queensland and come back on the Saturday next week to stay with my first Australian family.  Sounds like a plan to me, couldn't be more excited!!! (:

So many things to look forward,

Liisa


P.S.  I saw a big red back spider today on the pool area!!!  And just to make it clear to non-Australian people; they are the ones that can kill you... heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment