Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last Thursday

After I caught the train from Singleton 6.55 and changed at Hamilton, we got to Sydney at 10.33.  When we got out from the station we had a really nice lunch in the harbour and then took a ferry to the Cockatoo island. There's not much there, but the location is great; peaceful spot with great views just out from busy Sydney.








So this was Thursday.  I'll put more photos about the rest of our trip later; probably tomorrow.  (I was busy moving to my last family today so I didn't have much time to spend on the computer).  And I'll have to make one post about my new room as well!  I'm loving it here, and already after one day I can tell these are going to be GREAT four months!  Looks like I wasn't getting exited without a reason.  :) 

Really happy,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment