Friday, February 17, 2012

Swimming carnival

My first and probably last ever swimming carnival, wohoo.  I should have gone into the water but I didn't really know what it'll be like before today so I wasn't fully prepared.  Well after today I know it's lots of fun, should have something like that back home as well!  (:



Photos above from Lindsay Reid
And finally we got a sunny day, what a great timing!

3 more days and I'll see my own family,

Liisa

P.S. My friends back home are doing their dancing thing tonight (like a deb ball here but bigger), so super good luck to them, have fun and feel special in your pretty dresses and gorgeous hairdos.  (:  I'm a bit upset missing out from the princess day but maybe I'll get to do it here.  Though today I asked one guy and he refused to dance with me soooo...  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment