Monday, February 6, 2012

Meanwhile in Finland

This is what I see on my back yard at the moment...


... and this is what I'm used to this time of the year.






Thank you for my dearest brother for sending me these photos.  :)  I miss you a bit.  And the rest of my family.  And my friends.  And our winter.  And snow.  And going for a walk in the dark.  And seeing the stars.  And home. And my room.  And my bed.  And our hot tub.  And sauna.  I guess that's it.

I'm not too badly homesick, I just decided that I'm allowed to miss some things for two weeks.  Then I'll meet my family and when they go back I better stop missing things.  That's the plan.

Looking forward all the great things coming,

Liisa

2 comments:

  1. I see, so the thing that sucks about home is the lack of kangaroos, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know about you're home, but mine doesn't suck. (:

    ReplyDelete