Saturday, February 4, 2012

Countdowns

There are many exiting things coming

- 1 day and Finland votes for a new president
- 2 Days and my last week in this host family starts
- 5 days and I'll go camping to Sydney with my Norwegian girl
- 7 days and it'll be the last night in this host family
- 8 days and I'll move
- 9 days and it'll be my first day in my last family
- 9 days and I'll start a 5-day-school-week (rarity this month :P)
- 16 days and my family comes
- 28 days and they'll fly back
- 40 days and I'll go to Warren for a big Rotary district conference
- 73 days and I'll be off to our safari trip around Australia
- 80 days and I'll see the Great Barrier Reef
- 86 days and I'll see Uluru
- 92 days and I'll be in Melbourne
- 94 days and I'll be in Singo again
- 154 days and it'll be my last day in Australia!
- 156 days and I'll be home
- 157 days and I'll have a HUGE sleep in, and oh, my normal life starts
- 218 days and I'll be 18

7 hours, 46 minutes till I have to wake up,

Liisa

P.S. Today was a good day; I went to the gym after a long break.  And saw a GIANT moth (normally they are like small butterflies).  Only the end for the day was stupid; a mean ant stung my neck and it still hurts. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment