Monday, February 13, 2012

Last Friday

Okidoki, so this is Friday.  I'm sorry but everything will come a bit late this week; there has been so many nice things happening lately.  I'll post about my new home soon, immediately when I've got this Sydney trip from the way.  :P  

So after sleeping in a tent on Cockatoo Island we spent a day going around Sydney. As we have both been there before, we decided to do something either of us hadn't tried so far.  So: after taking lots of ferries everywhere and having nice lunch and all that stuff we ended up going  to the Sydney Tower.  It's the highest point of Sydney, and the second highest building in the whole Australia.  

In this photo you can see the Tower in the background.  It's the skinny tower with the rounded bit on the top almost in the middle in the photo.  It doesn't look that high, but believe me it is!







And one more thing, they have a 4D movie theater in it.  I was actually quite fascinated of trying it once, and as we surprisingly got to try it we of course did.  It's pretty great, though the movies are like 5 minutes long.   

Snuggling to my new comfy bed,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment