Saturday, September 10, 2011

Birthday

My day started with yummy breakfast which my host family brought into my bed




After that we drove to Hunter Valley Gardens to have a lunch there.  It was so hard to stop taking photos; the place is absolutely gorgeous.

















There are a lot of tiny shops near Hunter Valley Gardens, so we went to the British one with my host sisters and bought a weird drink for everyone. There's a obvious reason why these drinks are not worldwide...ugh! :D


When we were driving back, we stopped to a lookout so I had an opportunity to take picture of those vineyards which Hunter Valley is famous for. 


The whole day was amazing, huge thank you to my host family! :)


Last but definitely not least; my BARBIE-BALLERINA-CAKE!!! :DDD





They bought a barbie who looked like me, and even did her hair.; amazing.  My host mum is the best barbie cake maker that 17-year-old could ever wish! :))

Had a perfect Aussie birthday,

Liisa

3 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie and (obviously) happy birthday for you!! (I was sailing yesterday, so couldn't say that earlier. ;) )
    You've taken suberb photos for your blog my dear. ;) And I'm actually REALLY JEALOUS for your meeting with the Koalas..!

    Terkkuja
    Laura!

    PS: You should change your profile: you ain't no longer a 16 yrs old student from Finland. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihanata, kyllä vain! :)

    Double thank you Laura :) I have been working on that for a while, and now it's finally correct. TADAA! Terkkuja sinnekin, ja jaksamista Suomen syksyyn! :)
    p.s. the koala I met was a totally weirdo! :DD

    ReplyDelete