Saturday, September 10, 2011

My day!

Today is my birthday, and in this post I'll show you what I got as presents.
I have few hundred photos from today so it takes a while to choose the best ones, but I will be making other post as well.  In that one there will be loads of pictures about things we did today. :)

I was really surprised that all of the presents were perfectly my style, because I have been here only for a couple of weeks.  I was prepared to act pleased in any situation, but actually I liked everything I got and everything we did; unbelievable that this people already know me so well. My whole day was so amazing, can't wait to share also the rest of it with you! :)








That is the bracelet I got first.  I really really liked it, but the giver of this gift said that I could easily change it, and there's really pretty pearl one as well.  I love pearls and I thought that that one would be easier to use because I already have pearl jewelry and you can actually use pearls with almost everything.  So I went to the jewelry shop, and this is what I got:


17 years old for already two minutes,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment