Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Broke fair

Actually this happened last Sunday, I just haven't had time to make a post about it earlier.  So, there's a little village, Broke, in Hunter Valley, half an hour drive away from Singleton.  They have their 'Broke Village Fair' every year, and this year it was on last Sunday.






My first ice cream which looked like that...  All of my host sisters had the pink and blue one which they said wasn't good, but I actually think mine tasted pretty good, just like normal mint-chocolate ice cream.  Looks interesting though. :D



The Rotary lady who took us there wanted to show us a nice place, so we went to a tiny little shop where you could buy soaps and cheese and olives and stuff like that.  I loved the atmosphere; there were animals outside, and everything was so old and cozy and country style.  And the smell of fresh made soap, ah.  Love it! :)











Happy because having a day off tomorrow,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment