Friday, September 16, 2011

Surprise

My Rotary meeting last night was a success! :DD  My presentation went well, and the whole night was really nice. I was nervous earlier the day, but when I walked in front of the people, I was surprisingly calm.  Only thing I was a bit worried was that I thought that my presentation was maybe too short (It lasted over ten minutes, but still less than fifteen), but I was told that nobody expected me to talk as long as I did, and that my presentation was the best exchange student's presentation they've heard!  I was amazed.

I have to give the same one again, because Rotary Club of Singleton has been separated into two different clubs, and the other one would like to get to know me as well.  I don't know when's that, but I'm not stressing at all because I have already done the hardest work.

It's a shame that no one took pictures about my presentation, so I can't share them with you.  But there's still few photos taken last night, about the late birthday cake I got. :D


Pictures above taken by Rotary Club of Singleton

Yesterday I didn't have time to go outside or do other 'free day' -stuff, so now I'll spend the whole day doing nice things. :)

Going to read and sunbathe next to our pool,

Liisa
p.s. EIGHT kangaroos so far! :D

4 comments: