Friday, September 23, 2011

The plan

Tomorrow I'm waking up before six o'clock, and I'm heading to Tocal at 7.30.  It's about one hour drive from Singleton, so I'll be there when our first program starts at 8.30.  So I'm having a nice Rotary weekend again, and after that on Sunday, I'll be going skiing with my host family and their friends.  I have no idea where still  is snow at the moment, but they said that it's about eight hours drive from here; nice.  We'll be coming back from there on Wednesday, maybe, so I 'll make a huge post then.  Now I just say bye for few days, I really need to go to bed.

Exhausted without a reason,

 Liisa

P.S. It's pretty funny when people here are packing all of their super warm winter clothes for ski trip; those ones we wouldn't use even if it was -35.  I just asked my host father how cold will it be, and his answer was "Five, maybe ten if it's a warm day."  And seriously; we're talking about +5 and +10 now. :DD

P.P.S.  I'VE BEEN IN AUSTRALIA FOR TWO MONTHS NOW, YAY!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Do you notice what time you are awake and write these notes??? Exhausted without a reason! Listen up, my daughter, go to sleep earlier!! And that´s an order! ;)

    ReplyDelete