Monday, December 19, 2011

5 / 12

FIVE MONTHS, FIVE MONTHS!  I haven't decided yet if this is a good thing or not.  I'm really happy that I've survived almost half of my year and I'm going home in seven months, but mainly I'm just sad.  I've met such an amazing people, and unlike my family and friends back home, I might never see them again.  I try not to count the days, but you can't really help it.  

We were meant to go to the Gardens tonight, because they have a huge Christmas light thing there, but because of the rain (yes, again...) we didn't.  I hope it's not going to rain tomorrow so we could go, I'd really like to.

I guess I don't have anything else to say.  Just wait my 100th post! :)

So thankful for the lovely people I've been privileged to meet,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment