Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye bye good old 2011

The day I've been waiting for, New Year's Eve.  What am I doing; nothing.  

At first I was meant to go to the Hunter Valley Gardens or to Newcastle with my host family, but after my first host sister offered me a chance to go to Sydney we cancelled all the nice plans with this family; and you may guess the end of this story.  Yesterday my host sister sent me a message saying that I couldn't go with her, so I was left with no plans at all.  Cool, not exactly the New Year I was dreaming of.  Oh well.

So despite of my pathetic Aussie New Year's Eve, I wish you all the best for year 2012, hopefully it'll be the best one so far. :)

Write to you again next year,
Liisa

P.S. And just to make me more annoyed and jealous, this is how it was like in Sydney at nine o'clock.  That's called the children's one, but for me it looks good enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment