Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Something to look forward

I didn't have time to make the gingerbread house today because I have assessments due and my host grand mum had a little Christmas thing today.  But tomorrow I'll try, and hopefully you'll get a good post about that.

Tomorrow is my last day of school this year!!! Our summer holiday (as funny as it sounds) is about six weeks long, so it'll be good time to catch up with people and do things with my host families.  Actually we have school on Friday as well, but I don't because I'm skipping Friday to go to Newcastle and spend time with other exchange students.  We have planned a Scandinavian Christmas tradition day, and then some of us will stay the night and maybe we go to the beach or shopping on Saturday.  I can't wait!

Last school morning in a while is waiting, 

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment