Friday, December 23, 2011

Crazy lights

My host mum took me for a drive around the city tonight so I could see the craziest Christmas lights.  Yes, we do have lights back home, but the house we would say has too many lights is called lame and average here. :D  Here it's not unusual to drive around just to see people's lights; something I've never done before.  In front of the houses with wildest lights there were cars lining up, and I'm not even exaggerating.  But I guess that's exactly what some people want, because some of them even have signs saying that you're allowed to walk in their garden to see all the lights.  Ah, and besides the lights they might have carols playing or people have dressed up like Santa Clause and they are giving away  lollies.  What craziness!!!







Less is more,

Liisa

P.S. CHRISTMAS EVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment