Tuesday, December 6, 2011

At the moment

- I'm having free weekend next weekend because the Rotary cancelled our camping trip.  Such a shame, I was really looking forward that! :/

- We've been already thinking about our flights back, which sounds really weird.  We don't need to all fly back at the same time, but it would be nice. Not that I couldn't fly by my self, just that it's pretty boring to sit 22 hours alone.  I guess it would be good to book the flights before New Year, but because we would like to do it as a big group it's a bit hard because everyone has different plans.  Maybe 1.7., 8.7. or 15.7., we'll see.

- It's Finland's independence day today, congratulations my 94-year-old country! :)

- They got the first snow of the year back home, finally.  Usually it comes at the end of October or at the beginning of November, so it was really late. I hope it stays there and they'll get white Christmas! :)

I have so many school things undone, I wish I could skip tomorrow,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment