Thursday, December 8, 2011

Preparing Christmas

It's really obvious, but I'm still going to say it; Christmas here has totally different meaning than it has in Finland.  I can't believe that to some people plastic tree and fake snow are nice Christmas decorations.  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with them, it's just that I'm used to having different things and traditions.  And shops full of black Christmas trees and red fake snow sprays.  Oh god.  :D

My host family gave me two Christmas tree decorations which I put to our tree.  (Notice: here you can 'build' the tree really early, instead of melting it few days before the actual celebration.) 




The tree is full of all different and really cool things.



One more picture.


Was singing carols in a church today,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment