Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tired

I came back home from Tocal today, from the place we had the Rotary meeting in.  My weekend was awesome, but a bit sad at the same time because it was the last time we were all together.  I wasn't really taking photos because we didn't do that interesting things; just had lessons and spent time with each other.  Anyway when we were leaving, it started to rain sleet.  And I am being serious.  In Finland it should be really snowy and it's not, and here it should be summer but it's raining ice, cool. 




On Saturday night I had my first actual water gun fight which was a lot of fun.  Obviously I've had water guns before, but it was lots of fun to have teams and run in the dark.  :P

We were meant to go to bed at eleven o'clock, but few of us stayed up the whole night which was fun.  It didn't really make sense because now I'm tired, but it was fun thing to do, especially when I can't remember that I've ever had done that before.  

I came home half past three today and opened my computer, and even though I wasn't planning to, fell asleep.  I woke up in a while and checked the time which was 7.00.  I was sure that it was morning and only thing I could think of was "no no no I can't go to school I can't I'm too tired". Anyway I went to the kitchen to see if anyone else was awake, and for my surprise they were preparing dinner.  That was one of the most confusing moments so far; I just got up, looked like there had been an explosion in my head and I thought it was morning.  I can't even imagine how weird that would have been to my host family... :D 

Anyways now I go to bed so I can get some sleep and hopefully look a bit better tomorrow :D

Had great time and got to know really nice new people,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment