Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happenings

I just noticed that I've been so busy updating the safari posts that I've totally forgotten to write new ones!  I don't have too much to say, just little notices and happenings.

So as a good start, lets talk about weather.  Australia is getting cooler, because unlike in a lot of parts of the world it's winter coming here instead of summer.  The daily temperature still rises up to 20 degrees, but as strange as it sounds, feels fairly cold!  Good luck with me for the next winter home...

Next Sunday I'll be going to the Blue Mountains for one night, one thing from my bucket list.  I've gotten to do pretty much all the things I was dreaming about, mainly during the safari.  There is one more thing I would love to do, but I'll tell it to you later and only in case it'll happen.  :P

What else.  Back into winter uniforms in school, yay...

And oi, 50 days left in Australia oh no.  Makes me feel really happy to go home, but at the same time unbelievably sad.  I wish I would get home as soon as possible, but on the other hand I wish I could be an exchange student forever.  If every year was as good as this, my life would be the best year after the best year after the best year.  Oh well, I guess you'd get bored after a while.  One year is a really good length of time to be away; enough time to see a lot, but not too long so you can get into your 'normal' life still.  (:

One more thing: notice a new tool I added to the left hand side of the page, just below my profile.  It helps you to find anything specific from the whole blog and things I've linked to it.  Just type whatever you're after, and it should give you a list of posts with that word.  Practical!  (:

Enjoying my last 50 days,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment