Wednesday, May 9, 2012

HOME

Finally at home after the most amazing three weeks in my life.   Phew!   Not for long though, tomorrow I'll leave to go to a senior retreat at Sommersby.   My whole year is already there, but because I just got home my options were to rest for couple of days, or keep going, even though a bit late.  And as I'm feeling fairly awesome after sleeping in a tent for three weeks, sitting in a bus quite a few hours and not to mention the early mornings.   Just to give a tiny example (I'll be writing more about this trip as I get myself sorted out first), today we needed to leave the camp at seven o'clock, which means breakfast at six and waking up 5.30, after which we sat in a bus for over 10 hours.   If I had gotten this information beforehand, who knows if I would have even wanted to do the whole trip.   Because despite of all the early mornings and tens of hours in the bus, I can honestly say that I just spent the best three weeks of my life.

Tired as,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment