Sunday, May 13, 2012

Moved again

As I was telling you earlier, I had to move extra time due to the health condition of the person who hosted me.  So instead of the planned three families I'm going to have more places to stay at.  The plans were constantly changing, but now it looks like I'll stay about three weeks in the place I just got to, and then move once more in June.  

Naturally I wasn't really pleased of moving two times in less than 60 days especially because I really liked where I was living, but I guess it's not all bad.  I mean, it's true that in couple of weeks time I can't really settle in or feel like home, but on the other hand I get to meet lots of people and this makes it easier to go home.  I started missing one place where to unpack everything I have, just leave things somewhere for a long time.  Actually at the moment I'm kind of looking forward going home.  I'm not even going to say that I wouldn't cry heaps or not miss anyone, but it'll be good to go home.

This is all I had this time.  I was quite surprised that's all considering that it's my whole life for one year.  Though it's still too much to take home...20 kg....oh dear...


Almost keen to go home,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment