Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thingys

Less than 40 days to go, time to get really busy and try to fit everything into these couple of weeks!  :D

Million things to do and only limited amount of time.  That's why I thought to write what's going on so I'd realize that I'm running out of time.  Forty doesn't sound much, but it's likely to hit me really hard when there's only one month left.  I'm seriously leaving this country and this people.  So hard to comprehend

- Tonight my first family will come to where I stay at the moment and we'll have a nice dinner together.  Can't wait for it!  (:
- On Thursday I'm attending a Rotary meeting
- On Friday I'm visiting the Rotarian who with I stayed for a week when I first got here
- On Saturday I'm moving
- On Sunday I'll unpack and settle in.  More photos to come! (:
- The beginning of next week my Scandinavian friends would like to visit, but because I will move before it I'll have to find out if it's doable 
- On the Friday the 8th there's a sports carnival in my school, and in the night we are having out grand farewell party.  We thought it would be a good idea and a good way to see people for the last time as everyone is leaving soon
- On the Saturday the 9th is my sister's wedding  (:
- On the Thursday the 14th I'll have to give my final presentation, which I naturally haven't even started making yet

At the moment there is also a Vivid Lighting Festival in Sydney which we were planning to visit. Then there is a diving course which we've been planning for ages, lets see if it's going to happen or not. And I'd like to visit people from the safari.  And I should go shopping for the wedding, but also for everything I'll take home. Souvenirs I want to have, and gifts to take to other people.

It's so different to plan things when you are an exchange student: the plans reach like two weeks ahead and that's about it.  On the other hand I loooove having so many things to plan and do and see, but I think I couldn't handle it for much longer.  I know I will miss being busy because of something nice and exiting is happening all the time, but I guess there's a time and place for everything. 

It's starting to feel like my last weeks back home. Stress, stress, stress, joy and sadness. Oh well, I guess that's what it is when you leave you family, friends and whole life. No matter if it's the one you've always had, or if you just happened to create it in couple of months.

Ms. Master Planner,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment