Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Party"

I thought that it would be good to tell you what happened with our International night.  Well... It was meant to be a big thing, and we were required to go so it wasn't voluntary.  At first, only inbounds were invited, but outbounds became really interested so at the end they were invited as well.  That means there should have been 25 people with the foods from their countries.  But what happened?

I was already late, and it took ages to found the right house, and when we finally did it was seven o'clock and the event started at six o'clock.  There were two of my exchange friends at the door, and the rest of them were inside.  Or that's what I thought.  After a moment they told me that that was it, and we were the only people who were participating the 'party'.  Yep, nice party.

It turned out to be a nice night, but obviously really different to what I expected.  We ate my cake for dessert, and everyone liked it.  After that we watched one of my favorite movies and went straight to bed because we were all tired.

That's all I have this time, now I have to pack because we are going to my oldest host sisters place in Newcastle.  :)

Write to you soon,
Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment