Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jerseys

I feel like I'm always a bit late with my posts, but there has been a lot going on.  Really bad excuse but  at least I'm writing now.  Anyway; yesterday we got our year 12 jerseys, so I guess we are officially year 12 now.  The jerseys have school colors, but my year has picked the design and the patterns.  I wouldn't say they are really good looking, but they tell people that we are the oldest ones at the school and that's what they are for.  I guess.  

My first day in school was Thursday, and we ordered the jerseys when the next week started.  That's what I would call excellent timing.

There is always the owner's name and school logo at the front of the jersey, and nickname and year at the back.  That means we are the only year in thousand years who gets number 12 at the back.  Being year 12 student at 2012, how great is that!  If you want to know what my jersey looks like and what I have at the back of it, check the pictures :)

Quite big size S garment...
The front with logo...
...and my name!
This is my 'nickname' at the back.
The whole back with the number of the year and the nickname.



Owns now one piece of clothing with own name,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment