Monday, October 10, 2011

Saturday

My host sister's host sisters (meaning the host sisters she had when she was an exchange student in Germany) are here in Australia, and they are staying this week with us.  We all went to Forster on Saturday because my host sisters' granddad lives there.  It's usually less than three hours drive away, but now it took more than that because we had our boat with us.  We had our lunch at this place, and I had my first Australian-style pie.  The filling wasn't crocodile so I liked it. :D


The boat trip we had when we got there was really nice; below you can see couple of photos about it:











In the evening we walked to beach with my sister and her German sisters:



Wait a minute and you'll see pictures about my Sunday as well,
Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment