Sunday, January 8, 2012

Almost half way

I haven't even realized that I've been here for almost six months, which obviously means that I've already spent half of my year overseas. :| And after booking my flight for July I can't avoid noticing that my year, which just started, is going really quickly.

Tomorrow there will be our last unofficial gathering in Maitland before the outbounds leave.  I'll stay the night there, and go to Newcastle with one Rotary couple on Tuesday.  

On Thursday there will be a Rotary BBQ, which I've been asked to participate. 

On Friday I'm probably taking some surfing lessons in Newcastle with one of my closest exchange student friends.  Friday the 13th!

And finally; on Saturday there's a farewell party I've been invited to.

Phew, I'm busy,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment