Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bits and pieces

I GOT MY FLIGHTS!  Couple of days ago I told you that I booked the flights back home, and I got the ones I wanted, hooray!  So I'll be flying back on the 8th of July, only half a year away!

This week turned out to be really busy, but I'm not complaining.  What would be better than seeing heaps of lovely people before they start their amazing year abroad; not many things.  10 more days and they'll be gone :(

I've spent a lot of time in Newcastle lately, because that's where we usually catch up.

Last week:
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday
This week:
Monday - Tuesday
Wednesday- Thursday
Friday - Saturday - Sunday
Next week:
Wednesday - Thursday

I didn't even realize that I'll be there every single day this week, oooops :DD

Loving my time here,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment