Monday, January 2, 2012

A lot on

I have about half of my holiday left, and there are a lot of nice things on during this second half.

- From tomorrow till Friday the 6th I'll spend quality time with a little group of exchange students

- On Saturday the 7th I move back to my host family number one for two weeks, because this family goes to Terrigal for holidays

- On Monday there will be a farewell party for the outbounds which I hope I'll be able to attend

- On the Wednesday the 18th there's an opportunity for me to go to Terrigal for couple of days to my host family number two

- On the 21st we'll be back in Singleton and I'll move back to this second family

- On the 30th I start school

- On the 11th of February I'll move to a different family again, this time it's the last move though

- And most likely on the 21 my own original real actual family comes to Australia to visit me, but I'll tell you more about our plans later

Excited,

Liisa

2 comments: