Saturday, January 28, 2012

Flights back

I got my flight details this week!  To be happy or not to be, that is the question...

I checked my old blog post about the flights to Australia;  how weird it is to think that that moment was just a bit more than half a year ago.  How I was so unsure what's there to come, I was waiting for the big adventure to begin.  I don't regret anything I've done so it's not like I wanted to start again, but it makes me kinda sad that soon all of this will be over.  But on the other hand, there's still half waiting for me, the busy half, the more adventurous half with less school.  Doesn't that sound great! 

So this was the route FROM FINLAND TO AUSTRALIA:

Tuesday 19.7. Helsinki - Copenhagen   (this flight takes 1h 40min)
Tuesday 19.7. Copenhagen - Singapore   (this flight takes 12 hours)

Wednesday 20.7. - Saturday 23.7.  time in Singapore

Saturday 23.7. Singapore - Sydney   (this flight takes 7h 45min) 

And the route FROM AUSTRALIA TO FINLAND:

Sunday 8.7. Sydney - Singapore   (leaving 15.15, arriving 21.40)
Sunday 8.7. Singapore - Frankfurt   (leaving 23.55, arriving 6.35)

Monday 9.7. Frankfurt - Helsinki   (leaving 11.45, arriving 15.10)

So because of the time differences it takes me almost exact 24 hours to get home.  Home.  Hihi I'm actually kinda looking forward that.  

Enjoying last holiday weekend in a while,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment