Monday, January 30, 2012

Excitement!

Today I had the fullest day.  Or maybe I wasn't even that busy thinking back my great Newcastle time; I guess this is just a normal day being an exchange student.  I was actually asked earlier today when is my next free weekend for catching up, and my answer was "There's a change for free weekend in mid March".  Haha I like doing so many things at the same time; got to enjoy it now because it'll be so different when I get back.  

But about today, I started school, the first 'first day of the school year' day in Australia, how exciting!  I definitely wasn't looking forward that, but I have to admit it was good to see people.  We have a lot of changes in my school this year, hopefully I can tell about them soon.  But after I got home from school I started getting ready for my second Rotary presentation.  In Singleton the club has split in half, and the other one wanted to get to know me as well so I went down today.  It was really nice evening and my presentation was a success again. :)



Pleased hearing that I'm very good ambassador for my country,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment