Friday, June 1, 2012

Moving, once again

Tomorrow will be my last time of me moving, yay!  The sixth house, sixth room, sixth bunch of people, sixth different habits, HERE I COME!

I wasn't used to moving before this year, as I've always lived in a same place.  During this year I've gotten to know a little bit how it is to pack everything you own and start from the beginning.  Though it's not quite like moving usually would be with swapping the family and everything, but still.

I liked this place too, but I'm moving back to town which will be nice.  I'll be able to do more things, go to more places and catch up with more people on my own again.  (:

I know last house means that I'll be going home soon, but I kind of like the idea of not needing to pack and unpack too many times after this.  The unfortunate reality is that next major packing is for the 8th of July and flights to home.  The real one.  Unpacking and not moving in years.  Ahhh.

Last time tomorrow,

Liisa 

PS. Over 10 000 views on my blog, thank you for everyone for reading!  Hope you'll enjoy and stay with me at least till the end of my journey.  (:

2 comments:

  1. Moving out is definitely one painful experience we have to endure. In your case, you have moved from several houses already, which show that you are already used to it. I hope you are fine with your new home right now. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're are absolutely right. Moving once is a huge project, and moving six times even bigger. I'm enjoying my last home very much, so all good.
    Hope you'll have a great day! (:

    ReplyDelete