Tuesday, June 19, 2012

11 / 12

As unbelievable as it is, I've spend 11 months away from home today. Eleven.  Sounds crazy.  Haven't seen my friends, haven't been at home, haven't slept in my bed, haven't gotten Finnish food and haven't been to sauna in 11 months.

But oh so many things I HAVE done!

Eleven months is such a long time, but it has gone quickly.  I thinks it's partly because back home days, weeks and months wouldn't matter so much.  I would just go to school come home, go to school, come home and go to school again.  Here my life has been full of interesting things to experience one after another.  And another main thing is the fact that I have just one year. Sounds long, but it's still a limited time.  So managing time has definitely become a big part of my life.

Time flies.  Extremely fast.  Sometimes faster than I wish it did.  Less than three weeks and I'll be home, I'll be in Finland.  Crazy thought.

Time passes by,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment